Turn signal flasher

MD-LUCKY

Difficult To Pronounce...
Turn signals acting up. Stop flashing. All bulbs are good, I'm about 99.9% certain it is the flasher.

Where is the damn thing?

Ditto. Exact same symptoms. Got hazards, brights, wipers, etc. Just no turn signals.

I think it is in the multi function switch on the column, but I'm not 100% certain on that, I'll try to get the manual out in a bit and see.

My truck was doing the same thing and I replace the flasher in the door jam, it looks like a relay in the fuse pannel in the door jam. Let me ask you this does the binker light in gauge cluster stay on but doesnt blink?

Ended up having to run home for the weekend. Just got back in the house, and I haven't looked at the truck at all. Had a mule that was acting colloquially (sp?)...

Anyway, I'll take a look tomorrow and see what I can find. Just like you described: light comes on and stays on, but doesn't flash. :(

Right where you guys said.

Was about $12 from the parts store. 30 second job. Blinkers working fine again, although the new flasher is really annoying and loud compared to the factory one.. I'm actually considering contacting Dodge and buying a factory replacement because of the noise.

I got it from the parts store, Napa i think. So it's no factory part, it's just a replacement for them. TRICO relay, EP-27. Seems like an odd part number, but it's all I could see in the dark.

Last edited:
I got it from the parts store, Napa i think. So it's no factory part, it's just a replacement for them. TRICO relay, EP-27. Seems like an odd part number, but it's all I could see in the dark.

I've used that napa flasher ever since I put LED's all around the truck, it works great, even with a trailer full of LED's.