Turned my 6.0L back to Ford, lots of parts left....

I tried to give my '06 back to Ford Many Times.. Then I was just gonna let them come take the POS.. But I instead.. was able to fanagle a dealer into taking it in on trade for a 2010 F150... I will NEVER own another 6.0l

I am just curios how you give a truck back to ford. The only way I can think of id repo but thats not giving it back. you have to pay the difference if they cant sell it for what you owe. That sucks if it was repossesed becasause that has to kill your credit.

Leases up? I have heard of a few (not many) people with very problematic vehicles getting the company to actually buy them back when the owner actaully seeks legal help.

I had it paid off a couple months after I bought it so it wasn't leased. I had problems from the second week of owning it. The last straw was when I was stranded (after the second motor was installed) and had to pay $1200 for towing of the truck and my boat back home and $200 for a rental car to get my family home.

I drove it into the Ford dealership two weeks ago on a Thursday and Friday my lawyer had a check in my mailbox. Basically for the amount that I paid for it in 04. My lawyer has been 99% successful in getting these 6.0's bought back.

I'm a happy guy now :woohoo:

thats awesome actually. I figured it would be something like that. So what you buying now? Hell more importantly whos your laywer lol.

thats awesome actually. I figured it would be something like that. So what you buying now? Hell more importantly whos your laywer lol.

I think it's totally awesome. About a year and a half ago my lawyer did a LL buyback for a friend I work with (who I got the lawyers number from) that had an 03 6.0L that had 120k miles on it. He ended up getting $56K back when he turned his in. He had a lot of money out for repairs that were not warrantied. Most if not all of my work was warrantied but I only had 62K miles on mine.

I'm picking up an 08 GMC Dmax Wednesday.