Turning the fuel up on a 970 agi king inline pump..

strokin02

Just to be sure could someone tell me how to crank the fuel on this pump?? Is it behig the square plate on bottom of pump??.. Thanks again guys!!:rockwoot:

yes you need a 10mm socket to loosen the jam nut use a flat screwdriver turn screw in tighten jam nut replace cover.if it surges at high idle you can adjust the bump screw that is the nut just above the plate you just put back on under the nut is a screw loosen jam nut i think in,only take it in just enough to smooth it out,go to much and you just wasted you time turning the full load stop screw.

should have added you may want to take intake hose off and have something to cover the intake in the event of a runaway but you were going to do that anyhow rite?

Just a ole farm toy we had painted an Thot bout playing around with... We run John deere.. Have a 4020 with a m&w turbo kit an Lil pump work..

So I turned the pump like a turn an half.. An the only thing that we might o got was a few more rpms.. So whas the deal?? No smoke or haze hardly at all. WTH??

witch way did you turn the screw? turn an half all the farther it goes? try backing out the bump screw.

did you put it under load? if you just got to have black smoke all the time,take the plug out of the top of the governor should need a 10mm Allen wrench,under that plug you will see a screw turn it clockwise. i would not do this to a high hour engine.good luck

well the last time we played with a high hour a pump it stuck a plunger and my friend lost a part of his finger in the turbo trying to cover it with a metal plate.

Damn!! I took plug out but couldn't see the screw so I said fu@k it an left it

Back