twin kit for sale

BB KoncepZ

Ordered an MPI twin kit for my '07 5.9 several weeks back and am in the process of gettin supportin mods together and I came into work last week and there is talk of a layoff...so now im in a position where I might be able to finish my truck and I might not, but wony know till later in january. So im considerin sellin the kit just in case and if all goes well then I can order another kit. Im just playin it safe.

MPI twin kit:

-62/65/13ss over an s475rc
-ceramic coating on the manifold and turbine sides
-sheen black powdercoated compressor housings
-dark charcoal coating on the pipes
-downpipe is hitemp painted and wrapped
-black boots
-hardware

And I will look to see what info I left out.
No pics as I havent even got the kit in from Nathan.
I have roughly $5300 in it, I will look to make sure.
I will consider $5000 + shipping for the kit.
Email me for more info @ kindbras@aol.com

Thanks

possible for sale

Read the top bro no feeler adds. Mods will tear you up. Just a heads up. :doh:

When I say possibly, I mean if it sales then good deal, and if it dont sell by the time I go to install then I will keep it. Thanks for the heads up. If I knew how to edit the title I would erase the possibly part...

Last edited:
This isn't a normal "feeler" ad though...

Dude may be in a tough spot, so I hope the Mods will let it ride for his sake..

Dont really wanna trade. I really wanna do the install so I can make use of my new Garmon trans but its gonna be a while before I have the $ for studs,fuel,etc...so im probably gonna stay with a smaller single just aroud 550hp or so...so I just need to sell outrite

No pics yet. I havent even opened the boxes except the turbo boxes to make sure they were ok. Shoot me an email or a way I can text them to you. I will go to the shop tonight or tomorrow and open the box up. Didnt really wanna take everything out as it is packed in there tight so nothin gets damaged in shipping.

Its a great kit. MPI stuff is quality fit and finish. Great guy to deal.with also. This is is 100% new and ready to go. Best part is, your gettin it for several hundred cheaper than I just paid for it. I hate to sell it but its gonna be the better part of a year and I just dont have the time to fool with it right now.

Its a great kit. MPI stuff is quality fit and finish. Great guy to deal.with also. This is is 100% new and ready to go. Best part is, your gettin it for several hundred cheaper than I just paid for it. I hate to sell it but its gonna be the better part of a year and I just dont have the time to fool with it right now.

I will 2nd the MPI Quality!
I loved my twin kit.