twin piping question

INLINE 6

single turbo lover
i cant get a good deal on a 62 over bht3b and i want to put an s475 under the 62 will that piping work or will i need to buy new piping

See what's cheaper for you, buying a new piece or just building/modifying the one that comes with the kit your buying.

Piping is relatively cheap to build, just takes time and tools. Piping for an ht3b is very different then piping for an s475 (interstage piping and hot pipe, specifically), you're gonna have to use different piping. Compounds are awesome.

Columbia river doesn't do 5", but besides that they are a great place. I picked up the tubing for my compound set from there

Columbia river doesn't do 5", but besides that they are a great place. I picked up the tubing for my compound set from there

Sorry must have got the 5" from Racepartsolutions.com I order from a lot of places.

I like mine a lot, very quick spooling and cools efficiently. The only downside is, they seem to bark vary easy.

Sorry must have got the 5" from Racepartsolutions.com I order from a lot of places.

As of last may their benders could only do 4" max. He does have some new benders waiting for a new shop, so maybe in the future...

As of last may their benders could only do 4" max. He does have some new benders waiting for a new shop, so maybe in the future...

Are you talking about Columbia river? Bc you can go on Racepartsolutions and order 5" bends right from their site...