twin setup advice

Coaltrain03

I'm not sure if this is the right part of the forum to put the thread in, if not please delete. I'm looking at pitting twins on my truck it's a 95 12valve 5spd has 180 pump, 5x16 injectors, 5gsks, 191 dv, headstuds with factory turbo for now. I drive it daily tow with it occasionally and of course give her hell lol once in a blue moon. I'm just wanting to know what to be the setup for me to run any advice would be great

he351 with wastegate drilled out over a ( 3b/s475) 75mm would be a cheap and work well

^^^^thats what I run..he351 over ht60..cheap and it pegs my 60# boost gauge rather quickly..

Last edited:
What about wastegates I've always just ran a single so I'm new to twins, is it better to have one or not

yes need a waste gate in the secondary to limit drive pressure , just need to drill the he 351 out to help it flow ,

He's talking about the wastegate that's internal to the secondary (HE351)

You can drill/open up the waste gate to 1" (or larger if you can weld and have old engine parts at your disposal).

300 over 400 wouldn't be bad either, I got a complete s357 over a s471 im selling complete bolt on setup if interested

My favorite set of street twins was a 62/65/12 over a 75/96/1.10. Spooled plenty quick with minimal smoke, and ran mid 11s.