twin setup questions?

mallicoatdiesel

I've got a 2002 2500 with mach 4's, tst comp, smarty, edge ez, firerings and headstuds, fass pump, 4in turbo back, phat shaft 62, and a 3250 south bend clutch. I dynoed 522 with 1300 ftlbs and im thinking about finally building a twin setup for it but im not too sure what kind of turbo i should use for my big charger. Ive heard a full size b2 would work good and use my 62 for the small charger but what i dont know is how big a full size b2 really is. any guidance from you guys would be greatly appreciated i would love to have a setup that would have me around the low 700's but would still be able to drive it every day and pull my boat. any ideas?

Throw an s475 under that phat shaft 62. Would make a really good setup. Running this on my 01. If interested i have the stuff to build ya a setup at a really smoking price. pm for questions.

i ran a 62-480 set up and was decent. i second the 475 should go perfect with it.

another question i got is, do i have to get an upgraded intercooler when i get my twin setup? or will my stock one be alright?

stock one is good for awhile, look at engineered diesel turbos, from what i've seen so far they are the best

hey guys i got a questions. i bought a turbo and im supposed to put a 5" downpipe i do believe. is there anyway i can have a 5" down pipe that goes into a 4" so i can still run my 4" exhaust i have on there now? i just dont have the money to buy a 5" exhaust right now basically what im asking is can i not just use an hx40 downpipe for a 76 mm turbo?

Last edited:
hey guys i got a questions. i bought a turbo and im supposed to put a 5" downpipe i do believe. is there anyway i can have a 5" down pipe that goes into a 4" so i can still run my 4" exhaust i have on there now? i just dont have the money to buy a 5" exhaust right now basically what im asking is can i not just use an hx40 downpipe for a 76 mm turbo?

I had to use the flange that came with my down pipe think it was 5", should be able to pick one up at a shop

What exht housing are you using on your PS62? Also how does your TST, Smarty, and EZ stack work?

Back