Twin turbo psi ?

wwm

TO MANY TRUCKS
What kind of psi do yall twin turbo guys see at cruising speeds, i see about 4-7psi with my stock turbo at 70 and 10psi at 80. so i was wonderiing if you see more with twins.

also what do you see with a silver bullet 64 or htt 64

..i see a max of 65 with my set up..cruising at 75mph, i would be around 9-10psi..

would love to see some quarter mile times on your truck jepling...do you have any..

so its about the same psi as stock in most cases?

your twins are huge!!!:bow:

That doesn't necessarily mean higher low load boost numbers. He is pulling around alot more load at 70 than a stock truck, even if he has re-geared it. Boost #'s at a 70 mph cruise are dependant of too many variables to compare between trucks.

Just fyi the p/r on the compressor side will be dependant on the p/r on the turbine side and turbine housing size. Just because one set makes 13 psi at 70mph cruise and the other makes 5psi doesn't mean the lower number set is weaker.

Oh, and mine make 6-8 psi at 70mph on a flat surface.:D

all depends on the amount of throttle/ incline of road (5-10 psi)

max psi- on road close to 70

At 70 mph i am seeing around 10 psi

your twins are huge!!!:bow:

That doesn't necessarily mean higher low load boost numbers. He is pulling around alot more load at 70 than a stock truck, even if he has re-geared it. Boost #'s at a 70 mph cruise are dependant of too many variables to compare between trucks.

Just fyi the p/r on the compressor side will be dependant on the p/r on the turbine side and turbine housing size. Just because one set makes 13 psi at 70mph cruise and the other makes 5psi doesn't mean the lower number set is weaker.

Oh, and mine make 6-8 psi at 70mph on a flat surface.:D

I wasn't commenting on his boost. I just happen to look as his sig and was impressed at what size turbos he was running:Cheer:

which would be better for me wanting to pull a travel trailor and have about 600hp. what would be a good kit? and that is under $2500. i have seen the wicked diesel twin turbo kit that allows you to keep your stocker, what do yall think about that kit?

Last edited:
which would be better for me wanting to pull a travel trailor and have about 600hp. what would be a good kit? and that is under $2500. i have seen the wicked diesel twin turbo kit that allows you to keep your stocker, what do yall think about that kit?

you already answered your own question- stocker with s400 is a great /fun kit

Back