Twins, 240+injectors, Quad Adr, Downpipe

9jhester

BD towing twins, 57mm/66mm, will include everything from downpipe to filter, only thing not included is a manifold. 2500+shipping. Or will do 2350+shipping and a stock turbo (preferably HX35) Or i could do 2250 with stock turbo and downpipe.

JLM 7x.0012 rated at 240+ Has maybe 500 miles on them. 600 shipped Or 550 shipped with a set of stockers

Quadzilla/ Pulse For an 01 Just got back from quad ( had new board and updated pulse), Box is basically new ran for 500 miles. 475+shipping

HX40 4 inch downpipe 100+shipping

OBO on all

Work is slowing down and need money, can get pictures if intrested, thanks

Getting rid of the 7x.012's already? I can put in good word on those injectors guys. He got them from me. They were one of the last 2 sets that Jon Link built. I wish I had the cash to buy them back.

Getting rid of the 7x.012's already? I can put in good word on those injectors guys. He got them from me. They were one of the last 2 sets that Jon Link built. I wish I had the cash to buy them back.

Do they have any added lift?

Do they have any added lift?

I'm not sure what Jon did to that set. I sent him 2 set of new bosch injectors and told him to make me some good 7x.012's for my truck. I ordered the extra set to sell & here they are.

i dont know if they have any extra lift but they are a very clean and powerful injector

Bump
twins-pending
box and downpipe-sold

Need to sell injectors, comon guys someone needs a great set of injectors made by john!!

Back