twins and exhaust

BB KoncepZ

'07 5.9, currently runnin a 5" diamond eye kit with muffler. Truck is.super quiet. Im not fond of the tailpipe fitment. Thought about goin back to a single stack but I have had it on my last 3 trucks so I was gonna run a tailpipe. I think the best route is a 5" single kit witjout a muffler. I want it a little louder than it currently is. With the twins it should sound good. Who makes the best quality, fit, and finish in a 5" kit?

i have a magnaflow..

and it fits like a glove, very easy bolt on and looks good too....

I like the magnaflow but seems they are real quiet...fit is top notch tho...good lookin tips also...anybody got any pics?

i run twins with single 5 inch stack ,, i would just build your own if yah can should be cheaper , and fit just how yah want , i run a full 5 inch downpipe right off the turbo , all it takes to couple 90s and one 45 with some flex and short section of pipe and the stack,its still not to loud and sounds pretty good

I think thas what im gonna do...i have the stack kit off my last 3 trucks...i just wanted somethin different but I.guess I will put it on and I.can.always take it off later...got any vids of how ur truck sounds?

i will see if i can get one found all the vids i have are either dyno or sled pulling
or drag strip

my biggest hold up is weather i wanna run a muffler or not...its quiet with a muffler and twins...but i dont wanna lose my tone....these common rails seem to sound better with a muffler...