Twins CP3s???

Dreambreaker

Div. 3 Diesel Competitor
Ok I have got a friend, who was running a Single "Hot" CP3 and is fixing to run 2 "Hot" CP3's. He told me that these 2 are the biggest CP3's available now. He is still going to use the factory fuel rail. My question is, isn't there a maximum capacity to the Rails??? I know that you can get a bigger rail that flows a little more, but still? The Rail, stock or now, can only handle so much fuel from those CP3's right? How about the lines from the rail to the injectors? Is all of this twin stuff over kill??? Answers please??? Have I got this correct???

i think i know but what "hot" cp3 is going to run as twins? Specifics may help.

I don't really know...i'm guessing something from Industrial Injection. He is a firm believe in them!

The Stock rail will handle Duals, the Problem with Duals or even Modded single, the Hammer effect these Produce.Generally it will find the weak link(s) if they exist..I can think of 1 owner who ignored the advice of running Stock injectors that were abused with extreme Pressure for close to 1 year, He install Duals and Modded Rail.The First Pull was the Best he ever Had ( Full Pull Won Event) that was the last Pull that engine ever did,Right at the end the engine died, the carnage was unbelievable, every Hole was damage . Heath (at Hot Rod Diesel commented ,in over 20 years has never seen the like of it).So build correctly, because it months or even years to Build, it can be destroyed in Minutes or even seconds.

TCDiesel said:

i know him pretty well.....he did the O-ring on my head and i see him at the pulls here all the time.....hes a good guy !!

Scott