twins vs big single on stock bottom

What's wrong with your PPEI tunes? I'm sure Kory will update them for you to match a different setup.

Exactly! Keeping fueling/low rpms in check is a must.

My current tuning is glorious for DD/ top end, I had Mike at ATP send me a new tune and it surprisingly made my compounds light 200rpms faster(1300) than where they had been(1500). Needless to say old tune back on truck.

I HIGHLY recommend you find a "conservative" tuner.

Care to post a video of truck spooling by 1300 rpm or even 1500?

Care to post a video of truck spooling by 1300 rpm or even 1500?

Already pulled the 1300 tune out, and the old tune in. But heres just reference with the 1500 tune, 5th gear light throttle 1800 rpm. The 1.0 is going on to kill a tad more torque and allow smidge more up top.

Screenshot_2016-01-17-22-26-24.png

I plan on making new videos once the 1.0 housing is on. Side note, I plan on referencing boost from the built in port on the sxe69 cover to the external wastegate.

Also guy with 5.9 CCLB daily driver stock bottom end on CF sxe69/480 running T3/T4 on the manifold with 120's and dual cp3's ran 11.4/117mph. Time slips and vid to back it is posted too.

It was just before 6th gear shift, and remember this wasnt just crusing and maybe 40% throttle.

Have the H&S overdrive set to delay 5th and 6th aswell.

When cruising on the freeway I'll run at 1600-1700 at 80 in 6th.

In 6th my boost is on command essentially by 1700 and at 60psi by 2200rpm just kissing the throttle.

What's wrong with your PPEI tunes? I'm sure Kory will update them for you to match a different setup.

I don't have at autocal from him a buddy of mine flashed the truck, going to get some tunes from Gordon soon I'm thinking.

He just tuned my truck for this s475 and this thing runs like a raped ape. Still selling my single kit and waiting to make a deal on these twins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sold my cast 475 throwing a fleece charger on it i think and flipping the manifold, well see how it works out.

Back