Twins

Status
Not open for further replies.

goathead

What's the best twin set up for the street? I have a hot pump air dog and 150 injectors????

Use the search button!! there is thousand of writeups on this subject.

BD R700 twins. by far the best out of the box setup you can get. I run them on my 02. I made 561hp and 1200tq with Edge/hot unlock, 150hp ddp injectors, FASS 220 and a gay Banks intake. Fast spool and your truck turns into a rocket.:Cheer: They can make upward of 800hp nos helps lol

BD R700 twins. by far the best out of the box setup you can get. I run them on my 02. I made 561hp and 1200tq with Edge/hot unlock, 150hp ddp injectors, FASS 220 and a gay Banks intake. Fast spool and your truck turns into a rocket.:Cheer: They can make upward of 800hp nos helps lol

Tell me about spool up under normal driving conditions. I've got a Super B Special I want to ditch because of the lag and I've got a new 57mm with a 12cm housing sitting in a box to use in twins, but not sure how spool up would be with a small s472 under it.

What's the best twin set up for the street? I have a hot pump air dog and 150 injectors????

Gtx3582r over gtx4508r. Never heard anyone say thats laggy :rockwoot:

Hey he did say the "best" twins....

Tell me about spool up under normal driving conditions. I've got a Super B Special I want to ditch because of the lag and I've got a new 57mm with a 12cm housing sitting in a box to use in twins, but not sure how spool up would be with a small s472 under it.
The spool up isnt bad at all.. If I'm in lock up ( 3rd to 4th ) it bellows smoke, but it cleans up within 2-3sec. the smaller on is a 56 or 57mm I think and the bigger bottom in 74mm.. s300 over s400 is what they are. I've never seen anything above 1330 EGT wise.. and even then, its only there for a half sec. I'm only pushing around 55psi and I still have my stock boost boots on too.. I think you'd a little more spool time then me with that s472.

Status
Not open for further replies.