Twins

silvercummins14

Georgia Diesel Mafia
Ive got a set of twins im wanting to sell. They have approximately 5000 miles on them. Htt 64/12 over HT3B. Hot pipe, stage pipe, intercooler pipe, and air intake built by Keating Machine and powder coated black. Comes with all hoses, plumbing, oil lines, and air filter. The spool great, you can tow with them. And depending on how much fuel you have and how you've got the waste gate set up, they're capable of producing 90psi. The turbos work great together, everything fits real nice thanks to the excellant work by Keating. Ive got them on an 01, should work on most any 2nd gen. I wanting $2500 and a stock turbo. Perferably HX35. Located in south Georgia. Also, air filter is a big K&N.

Michael, I will trade you one wild weekend with Little in exchange for these turbo's. You know you want to!!!!!!!!! Let me know if you are interested and I can get you the honeymoon suite at Anna Maria Island. Gary

wait....i can get you one wild weekend with cody...and an hx-35. you know you want too

Michael, I will trade you one wild weekend with Little in exchange for these turbo's. You know you want to!!!!!!!!! Let me know if you are interested and I can get you the honeymoon suite at Anna Maria Island. Gary

you could probably get a good discount too since the beaches will soon be black ! Of all the beaches in the area, Anna Maria was always my favorite !

wait....i can get you one wild weekend with cody...and an hx-35. you know you want too

Michael, are you two timing Little already?? I have a set of TWINS down here that I can TRADE for your TWINS. We have already had the "TALK", so just load your TWINS up and bring them to me. You KNOW I can cause a lot of TROUBLE if I don't receive your TWINS in good condition.LOL Gary

i love how im just handed off!!

Back