two questions?

Mudn_1

Sweet Home
the first: i am interested in using a synthetic motor oil can this hurt me? if not will it help at all, except being able to go farther on oil changes?my truck has about 125,000 miles on the odometer!!!

second: the edge comp harness!:thankyou2: the box is for a 98.5 to 2000 (mine is an '01), the map sensor pigtail came off another box ( not necessarily an edge box maybe a diablosport powerpuck) (cant remember) and my truck throws the p0234 code and who really knows if it is effecient as it should be? any help is appreciated:thankyou2: :bang :doh:

0234 is overboost so the box is not doing boost fooling =/

If you're running big sticks just buy cheaper oil and change it often =P

The 01-02 drag comp has different programming then the 98.5-2000. According to Edge, it will not work correctly (even if you adapt the map sensor).

Paul

paulb said:
The 01-02 drag comp has different programming then the 98.5-2000. According to Edge, it will not work correctly (even if you adapt the map sensor).

Paul

X2

Chris

yeah ive heard that but i hooked an 01 box up one time and it ran the same ithink the map sensor could be the problem, and possibly the box? would it throw this code with the right connecter and box? would it run any better?

i use rotella right now, but just wonderin if a synthetic would have better soot control or less wear!!

also the is guy that is meeting me at commerce on sept8 that wants to trade a 01 drag box for mine his truck is a 99 so maybe it will be ok