Tyrant Diesel 7.3 Tunes

RNicol

Growin them Bushels !
Anyone running these ? If you are what do you think of them? :st:

Cale definitely knows his stuff. I wasnt too impressed with his 6.0 tunes but for sure top notch for the 7.3

Anyone run a valvebody from him ?

Cale (Tyrant) is formerly of BTS, so it's probably the same or similar valvebody you can get in those bulletproof transmissions.

Oh yeah, Cale (formerly of BTS ^) knows a thing or two about transmissions. With him you get great trans tuning on top of great engine tuning.

I run his tunes along with having a BTS. I give him a thumbsup for his tuning skills. he has my truck dialed in. Looking to get Live Tuned by him in the Spring.

I've ran his tunes along with a few other well know tuners. Cales is by far my favorite...

Like mentioned his trans tuning is top notch. :thumbsup:

Been running them for a while now and i love the tunes, but honestly i don't think the valvebody is... that great. You only notice a difference shifting to 3rd sometimes, and if you manually shift it into overdrive. Tranny now has a little leak, i think it overflowed some fluid first, and now it just drips very little because 2 of my pan bolts were stripped and won't get fully tight:doh:

RNicol - Take the pan off and put Heli-coils in there thats what we did on mine and on other different pans!!!

Back