U-bolt for leafspring

p7100

Swedish
Need a new set of U-Bolts for the leafsprings on my Dodge 2500 -95.
Tried Ebay but couldn't find any who makes them the way you want.

Anyone who know a good place and also offer international shipping?

I had my local heavy truck parts store make mine. Just brought them the measurements. Check around your area for a BIG truck shop, ag shop or metal fab shop that could bend you a set

Upgrade a size up too. I was using some off of an F550 for a while when I had extra leafs.

Need a new set of U-Bolts for the leafsprings on my Dodge 2500 -95.
Tried Ebay but couldn't find any who makes them the way you want.

Anyone who know a good place and also offer international shipping?

Local shop did a set of 5/8 bolts for me with all the hardware for $75. Took them 15 minutes while I sat in the lobby.

We have a local trailer shop that bends them for me for $80 a set.

This is where I bought a couple sets.

It was just a quick search but did have some good prices. This I think was Grade 5 where as they also have Grade 8 I believe.

Just so y'all know, he's in Sweden........

Yes I checked that and in their shipping section it does say they ship overseas. It was clear at the bottom in the "Terms and Conditions"

ATS SHIPPING

All orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday. Orders are not shipped Saturday or Sunday.

All our FREE SHIPPING products are sent via UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail or USPS First Class Mail. On any products that are not FREE SHIPPING our store will quote either UPS Ground, Heavy Freight or USPS Priority Mail. If you need a quick ship please call our toll free number (888-943-8287) and we will be happy to quote you alternative shipping options.

FREE SHIPPING items only apply to customers in the United States. We are happy to quote our customers outside the United States USPS International Priority Mail Shipping or UPS International Shipping costs. If a FREE SHIPPING order is accidentally placed from outside the United States we will contact you with the applicable cost that will need to be placed on your order.

Last edited:
Back