UDC table changes

Rhett24

Does anyone know if the RPM tables will be changing to show all the way to 4200rpm? There is an option when you install your tune and asks if you want the rev limiter off. It would be nice to see those values on the UDC tables instead of only to 3600rpm. With this even be a simple update to make and users download off MADs website?

I just got onto MADs website and they had an update for UDC from yesterday 5Nov2014. Does anyone know what they did different about this new version?

Thanks Brian. Are you allowed to say whats next for UDC? I would really like to see the map/table above 3600rpm. Any plans for a smoothing tool and timing calculator? Ive also read that the duration map is set up differently. Load is pressure and rpm is load. You all have such a great product and love the ability to custom tune my truck now. Thank you

Thank you!

The map/table above 3600, ecm limitation! Tables in the ecm only go that high. I will let you know of upcoming plans as soon as I get confirmation!

Thank you again!

Thank you!

The map/table above 3600, ecm limitation! Tables in the ecm only go that high. I will let you know of upcoming plans as soon as I get confirmation!

Thank you again!

You meant to say Smarty limitation correct?

People shouldn't be told its a ecm issue when it's not and that almost every table axis can be modified if your have access to them.

You meant to say Smarty limitation correct?

People shouldn't be told its a ecm issue when it's not and that almost every table axis can be modified if your have access to them.

No Sir! I did not!

Tuning parameters, Duration, Timing, and Rail pressure in the ECM are up to 3500/3600 rpm and that’s what is shown via UDC. It is correct that these are indexs and one could modify it to a desired value over 3500/3600 rpm. But modifying the indexs would lead to a complete system recalibration.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Any news on future wider tuning options of udc? Full control up to 4200 would be nice I'm sure and maybe some more adjustability to bring it closer to efi live levels since efi will never be available for pre 06 trucks?

Good morning Adam! I am waiting for word of the future releases and will share just as soon as I am able.

Thank you!

Back