Ultra Gage 03-04 Useers?

cj42

New England Texan
Anyone using the a Ultragage in a 2003 or 2004? How fast or is the engine load value replicating? Are you having any issues with engine load? Mine has like only show's up approximately every 5 seconds and then goes to zero. So I am wondering if I should just buy another one..

Thx

On my 01 TDI my engine load regenerates every second or so. If you look at the screen from an extreme angle you can really see when it changes. Mine actually goes in a sequence from top to bottom every second or so, I have it on the 8 gauge setting with the quickest regen time I could make it.

Mine is the same once a second or so.

Look in the menu for refresh time or something similar.

I have tried a full reset, increased the refresh rate, increasing refresh rate to max I think its just and older version. What version are you guys running? Can you see timing?

I don't know my version number off the top of my head. Yes I can see timing, albeit I don't know what it is because it reads +/- a specified timing number. So at idle I'm -2ish and throughout the power band it varies from 0.0 all the way up to 8.

Oh you probably weren't asking me because I have a different vehicle than you altogether.