Union County Fair Pull (Sturgis, KY)

Thanks Dan for being on top of things as usual. Trucks ready, 10 days to go!

I may pull. See if I can get a hitch in time.

LB7 heaven, I saw your truck up at Drivelines when I dropped mine off. What was up with it?

Well looks like the only rule will be 26" hitch. Anything else goes. No turbo limit or anything.

I think its also an sanctioned ITPA event too. Like last year with a 3.0 class and all the tractors as well.

yea its a itpa pull also, then the diesel truck class is only a 26 inch hitch hight rule i spoke with doug yesterday about the pulls. i'll be there if truck dont break tonite.

LB7 heaven, I saw your truck up at Drivelines when I dropped mine off. What was up with it?

I was up at Drivelines watching them work on your truck the other day when I was in there. That RIZE kit is a sharp lookin kit. I see in your SIG that you have the Spartan tuner. I was wondering if there was anything on it or not.

Who alls going to be at Sturgis next weekend on the 27, any compd guys. last year was a good turn out.

I broke the rear locker two pulls ago so I had a detroit locker put in its place. Ill be at sturgis for sure.

its a street diesel class, the only rule is 26'' hitch height anything else goes from what i was told by the doug omer on the fair board.

Well had a little breakage last night but should have it back together for tonight im hoping.