Unknown ARP rod bolts, for sale or trade

madmikeismad

So mad
I got them from a member on here, I thought they were for 12 valve rods. They are way too short though. I think now they're for a 6.7. So if somebody knows what these are actually for I will sell for 100 shipped, or trade them for actual 12 valve rod bolts.

Thanks

a1885fd5b4bab956a8e4549b78754276.jpg

Last edited:
lol they aren't mystery anymore. They are for a 6.7. No mods wanted to change the title I guess. I should get mod status so I can pull mad *****es.

lol they aren't mystery anymore. They are for a 6.7. No mods wanted to change the title I guess. I should get mod status so I can pull mad *****es.

No mod here would buy 6.7 Rod bolts for a 12v and expect them to work...

Those are for aftermarket rods, not for 6.7 cummins rods. The R&R's I have have 625 bolts identical to those. So maybe post them up as aftermarket rod bolts instead.

Those are for aftermarket rods, not for 6.7 cummins rods. The R&R's I have have 625 bolts identical to those. So maybe post them up as aftermarket rod bolts instead.

Somewhere up above I mentioned they were in carillos. This thread went to **** and got confusing lol.

So for any new lookers, these bolts are for aftermarket rods, not stock, as they are shorter than stock rod bolts.

100 shipped

Back