unknown injector

skilletky

i love lamp
i search but couldnt really find the info i was looking for. i borrowed a set of injectors from a buddy so i can have mine popped. we are not 100% sure on who made them as they came from an engine he bought from a wrecked truck. they are an 8 hole injector, and there is a #3 etched into the side of the nozzle itself.i cleaned up the tips with a brass wire brush, and i can fit a strand of the brass brush into the nozzle hole with no resistance. i measured the strand and it was .010. another buddy ran them in his truck for a few months and they ran pretty good with just a superchip tuner. we were told they are an old set of DDP's, but i think they are jammers. any way to tell?

thank you for clearing that up. are they worth a ****? i thought about buying them off my buddy for an extra set.

I ran a set for awhile, they're not terrible but there's way better options. 8x.010 sounds bigger than a 3

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Are 5x.018's bigger than 7x.012's with added lift? May buy a set of 5x.018's from a friend to replace my 7x.012's +lift. Got a 64/71/14 on it. I tow with it every now and then. The most I tow is the genset at work (13K lbs full of fuel). If the 5x.018's are bigger, will they make much more heat?

Are 5x.018's bigger than 7x.012's with added lift? May buy a set of 5x.018's from a friend to replace my 7x.012's +lift. Got a 64/71/14 on it. I tow with it every now and then. The most I tow is the genset at work (13K lbs full of fuel). If the 5x.018's are bigger, will they make much more heat?

:umno: Sounds like he has 12v injectors

I think I heard something about a certain someone stating that there may be a 5 hole 24v injector coming out?

They are in a p pumped 24 valve. I was gonna buy them, and have them repopped for a vp.