Upgraded from dinosaur to cr. May need some help on this one.

p0088 code showed up as well, and log showed it was pushing 25k-26k rail pressure at all rpms, and rprv was super hot. After talking to Mumau, we've come to the conclusion that the fca or pigtail is probably bad, now I just have to find someone around town to let me test the theory with their fca.

Call Trent. He may have one layin' around.

Idk if I want to go through a dealer. In case it is bad I'd rather buy from mumau since he has helped me out so much. Trent may not want to see me again if I don't buy one from him. Lol

Trent's a great guy. He knows I call him for prices then shop around and usually end up buying stuff from Jeff. LOL But he is always willing to help.

It's all about the price.....about the price...no treble.

Trent's got a whole parts/race truck he can pull parts off of since all it does is sit LOL

Well, I take that back. Last time I was there the ford had a blown front airbag and maroon had a front drive shaft that was about to fall out. So the race truck was the only thing he had that could drive :hehe:

He doesn't have anything for me, not even a new part. Which would be 50 bucks more than mumaus price. Anyway, I found the part in wichita, and I need this truck to haul my soil sampler to hutchinson tonight. Do you guys think it would be safe for me to drive the ~130 miles to get the new fca? BTW I got everything else working. Cruise, speedo, all of it.

He doesn't have anything for me, not even a new part. Which would be 50 bucks more than mumaus price. Anyway, I found the part in wichita, and I need this truck to haul my soil sampler to hutchinson tonight. Do you guys think it would be safe for me to drive the ~130 miles to get the new fca? BTW I got everything else working. Cruise, speedo, all of it.

I would not drive it with the rail pressure maxed out. Unless you want to melt pistons. The part number for the repair pigtail is 3164098. The FCA is 4932457.

My money is on the connector and not the FCA.

I was going to say...if you risk it and loose, I will be out of town so your tow truck driver is off-duty. ;)

I just saw you drive down 51 about 11:00. I was in the new truck at the gas station by western.

DO NOT DRIVE IT. At least I would not drive it if it was mine. Get the new part with something else and fix it. My money is also on the pigtail, not the FCA.

Well, it's going to have to wait whatever it is. I need to leave for kansas tonight to help harvest and do some samoling. The wife is bringing my sampling rig with her tomorrow. I'll be giving mumau a call sometime next week.

bif I'm still trying to figure out how this is an upgrade??

Maybe I'm one of dem purists....:shake:

Ya its fixed. Jeff, I called your shop this morning to tell you I ended up needing the solenoid to and to charge it. Guess your guy didn't give you the memo. Now all it needs is the ac fixed (leaking off of the back of compressor. A new fan clutch harness, and ecm back plate.

You would realize it's an upgrade after you seen how my truck drives. Lol it has 300k and probably spent half of those in a field hooked to a stock trailer.

Ya its fixed. Jeff, I called your shop this morning to tell you I ended up needing the solenoid to and to charge it. Guess your guy didn't give you the memo.

No he told me, I was just curious if the truck was running good now.

It's running, I've been driving it to work. I need to hook the scanner back up to it and see how close rail pressures are to where they need to be.

Back