Upgrades from Stock Truck???

TRALBOS

Hello all... I'm new here. What upgrades should I do to my truck. I have a 2003 Dodge Ram HO Diesel Automatic that is all stock execept for the tires. I put on 285/70/17's on. I am looking for more fuel mileage and more performance. The truck only has 39,000 miles on it since I bought it brand new in 03. I do towing with it and regular driving.
Thanks, Tralbos

Last edited:
Do a boost, egt, fuel pressure, and trans temp gauge. Then add a small chip like an Edge EZ or something similar. That would be a nice, safe, worry free truck right there. Also do intake and exhaust.

BgBlDodge said:
Do a boost, egt, fuel pressure, and trans temp gauge. Then add a small chip like an Edge EZ or something similar. That would be a nice, safe, worry free truck right there. Also do intake and exhaust.
You Alpha tested for Quad and your recomending an Edge product ??

ctd8999 said:
You Alpha tested for Quad and your recomending an Edge product ??

It was the first thing on the top of my mind. I used to run edge products and was very happy with them. Might be going back. Not sure though. I also am no longer testing the race box any more due to having a bunch of fuel in my oil that I don't know the source of. I have no loyalty to anyone or any brand. My only loyalty is to products that do what they say they do and people that stand behind them. I'm actually running a TST right now but you don't see me recommending that now do ya?

I would start with gauges, then get an exhaust and intake, then get a module such as an Edge EZ like mentioned before.
There are several options out there, give us a call and we can discuss the options that best fit your needs and budget.