Utah Diesel Nationals

I was just wondering what sled was going to be brought out for this. Also, who is going to be setting up the track, because from what I can remember from the DP Challenge, the track wasn't very good, and I am guessing it will be put in the same place. Any one have some insight on this?

We will be using Lowery brothers with the one of the old ironsides sleds, the same sled we use at the other nationals and most of our series pulls. We will be having the track inside the oval track on the back side of the dragstrip. We think it will work very nice, with everything being close together for the spectators.

We will be using Lowery brothers with the one of the old ironsides sleds, the same sled we use at the other nationals and most of our series pulls. We will be having the track inside the oval track on the back side of the dragstrip. We think it will work very nice, with everything being close together for the spectators.

is that in the same place they had it for the DP Challenge? If so, I think it will need a ton of work to get it right, and for it to be a good track. Or maybe just a lot more water...

I am really debating hitting up this event, but only if the track is top notch.

-Tom

Tom,
Most the tracks out here are pretty good, from what I saw last year, this one, if they are having it in the same place, just needed more water. I would love to see you, and Scott come to more Utah/Idaho pulls, The clubs are great, and most of the people are top notch. I think you would enjoy pulling with us. The only problem is, they have started to run diesels last in the show because of noise ordinances. Any way, I hope to see you out soon.

No the track will not be where the DP challenge was last yr. It will be inside the oval track thats it towards the starting end of the dragstrip. We looked at the site where DP had it but there is no seating, no lights, and no speakers so we really couldnt use it. Thanks Kyle

Tickets will be availbale for purchase through the online store DHRAonline.com , it will be open for business in a couple weeks. The tickets for that show may not be available for puchase untill may sometime. Thanks