V Exhaust flanges and such??????

I buy mine from fast turbo since they are local. I love their v band flanges and clamps very nice.

On my old chevy 6.2 I put a turbo on and bought the v band flange from the local heavy truck shop and they were not that expensive. Give it a try might be way faster than waiting for the ups man....

I dont like the ones from my local truck store, they looked heavy duty to me until I looked at some good aftermarket ones. I will never use truck store clamps and flanges again at least from any of the local dallas/ft.worth big truck shops. I would definately go with machined flanges and not the stamped ones.

One other thing is SPD V-bands are a male/female so they fit together and have a small O-Ring too. Don't know what E.D. is are doing but it would be worth a call, those guys are really starting to make a name for themselves.

Jim

If they are exhaust flanges, I don't think the Oring will hold up. Could lay a copper wire in there I guess.

Has anyone ever tried those v band flanges with the orings for boost tube connections? I have always wanted to try them.

Has anyone ever tried those v band flanges with the orings for boost tube connections? I have always wanted to try them.

Yep I have but if E.D. is doing stuff like that I'd take my business there first, I already have there gate setup so why change.

Jim