Vacation

Snedge

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I will be out of the shop from July 4th until July 9.
If anyone needs to place orders or check status on junk, you'll need to call the shop for information, and speak to T-bone (Tyler) or Brian. PM's will not be answered. Not like I've been much good at answering most of them with my new (old) job at the parts counter, but at least if I'm here you have a shot. :lolly:
It's going to be best to use the phone to get me until we find a replacement for the parts room. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also note that our entire operation will be shut down during the second week of August for vacation.

Thanks
Jeff

Have a good time attempting to catch up. I sure wish you would finish our time machine. I have given you all the time and info I have about building one, so the reason it isn't finished lies entirely on your end!

Have a good time attempting to catch up. I sure wish you would finish our time machine. I have given you all the time and info I have about building one, so the reason it isn't finished lies entirely on your end!

Ran out of test cats.
Sorry. I really want to get it working Dan, you know that. I have not forgotten your investment of knowledge. Money would help. No pressure.
I promise when we get this program going, things will be much better for us in the future... or is it the past?

Enjoy your time off, Jeffery. Can't you find a hotty to pimp your parts that the wife will allow on the payroll? :D