Vacuum pump seal

Justin Price

Anyone know the number on the seal that is in the vacuum pump where the power steering pump stabs into it?

I put a new power steering pump on the truck yesterday and noticed that it was leaking oil. I thought I must have pinched that seal and when I stabbed the power steering pump but when I pulled it apart there was no seal. I guess it must have fallen out when I pulled the old one out.

If anyone has a vacuum pump laying around the shop and could get me that seal number it would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone know the number on the seal that is in the vacuum pump where the power steering pump stabs into it?

I put a new power steering pump on the truck yesterday and noticed that it was leaking oil. I thought I must have pinched that seal and when I stabbed the power steering pump but when I pulled it apart there was no seal. I guess it must have fallen out when I pulled the old one out.

If anyone has a vacuum pump laying around the shop and could get me that seal number it would be greatly appreciated.

$10 from Cummins for the whole kit Cummins Part#4089742.

Thanks Billy but I found it at a local shop here so I'm gonna go ahead and throw this thing back together. Thanks a lot for the part number blkram.

Back