vacuum pump

JR'SDIESEL

My Vacuum Pump That Works The Exhaust Brake Start To Rattle Than The Brake Stop Working.has Any Body Else Had This Problem Out Of There Factor Exhaust Brake. Dodge Wants 950$ For A New One .not Want To Pay 1000$ Dollar For A Vacuum Pump, Is There Any Replace Out There For These.

I had one with a jacobs kit that run off the serpentine belt and I had to change it every 40k or less so I switched to a pac brake with air. I think you probably have a different setup if it is 950 cause I got vacuum pumps for 150 or less off ebay.

It Is A 05 6speed .with The Jacob Brake I Called Dodge And The Pump Is 950 And The Ones On Ebay Are 450 Plus.when You Switch To Pac Brake Could You Tell Between The Two Brakes.

It Is A 05 6speed .with The Jacob Brake I Called Dodge And The Pump Is 950 And The Ones On Ebay Are 450 Plus.when You Switch To Pac Brake Could You Tell Between The Two Brakes.

The pacbrake seems to work a little better at lower rpms but not to much better higher in the rpm range. I was just happy to get rid of the vacuum pump because it was in the way of the big line kit to the cp3. I had to neck back down to the factory size at the cp3.