Valair nmu70g56ddsn-organic

sikmusicfreak8

Im planning on installing this clutch with my G56 swap. I pull a 40 ft toy hauler, upwards of 18K regularly, and will also be towing a lot of other things on a regular basis as well. Heard this is the way to go. Only running a smarty really, nothing much. Anybody running this clutch?

Cant go wrong great clutch had in mine 240,000 till piliot went when diasembled was amazed how clutch held up. I would get this version in the new quit no rattle with clutch pushed in. A tip though make shur your input retainer is not worn this is what the through bearing slids on . The retainer is thin tin or alum. last thing dont need bearing rattling in there .

It the yoke that the throw out bearing slides on i think many people over look it. Take new bearing and see how you can rock it side to side .

Would you happen to be talking about the clutch fork? If so, I know that this clutch comes with a new one.

No he is talking about the bearing retainer that is bolted to the front of the transmission, it is the part the bearing slides on.

That clutch is our most popular clutch, we have had very good luck with it, thanks again for the business!

Easily replaced part if there is slop? Wanna jump on anything before I stab that bastard, so any tips I'm all ears.

And I have heard good things about the clutch. Just curious how bad the noise ACTUALLY is. Some people think it's the worst thing in the world, others say its really not bad.