Valair twin disc & Dana 70

MMiller

Getrag Preserver
For Sale
Valair twin disc clutch, and flywheel. Its used, has some miles on it, pulled it out and put in a SBC Street Twin. There is nothing wrong with the clutch, its just not friendly for towing. Discs are solid hub, no springs. It would be a good clutch for a "Street Puller", or higher hp truck that does not tow heavy trailers. It gets grabby when it gets a little heat in it. Can't ease around trailers or heavy loads. It was on a 12 valve and G56 trans. $600 OBO

Dana 70, 3.55, good limited slip. From a 96 Dodge. Put in a Dana 80, nothing wrong with the 70, just put the 80 in for more piece of mind. $300 OBO.

Both parts are in SW Iowa, buyer pays shipping. Would rather not ship the rear diff.

Thanks for looking.

Clutch has about 20,000 miles on it. Never hooked to the sled, was in a mild twelve valve farm truck. I'll get some pics of it put up later.

Michael

I did more research on the clutch. It is cereamic with pucks on the clutch discs. It has purple springs with indicate its a 3250# plate load. Recommended for a 650 hp application. For a fee, the purple springs can be replaced with different springs to increase the load rating. I have pics on my phone for anyone interested.

Thanks for looking.

Clutch is sold and gone.

Dana 70 is still here. Price now at $200 OBO. Please note it it Limited Slip, and it good shape.

Michael

Nope. Drums, The 70 came from a 96 truck that was originally auto Trans.

Back