Valvebody

Dusterb318

Regular Jackoff
I had my trans rebuilt a while ago and upgraded the most of the wek links that I could afford. Suncoast H/D Extreme rebuild kit, billet input and a Goerend converter. I didn't have the money for a VB from Goerend so I had a transgo kit installed. TFOD2 IIRC. Anyway at part throttle it shifts 1-3 and blows through 2nd. At WOT it 1-2-3-O/D-L/U.....and at light throttle 1-2-3-o/d-l/u. I know part of it is I need to have my PCM flashed for the 285 tires so the speedo reads right and that will help with the fast 1-2 shift but I have been told the stacked shift is normal with this and not to worry about it. Well I don't like it and I am wondering if a VB from Garmon, HTS, Goerend or someone else will stop this stack and quick shift. I shaved about .040" off the TV valve from the recommendation of a trans guy i trust and that has helped move the part throttle stack further up but it's still there. Suncoast told me to block the 2-3 PT valves on the VB as well......which I did. I was told this is happening because the line pressure is bumped and the pressure solenoid strokes the shift valve and the increased pressure hits the 2-3 valve and it causes the 1-3 shift.....anyway is this ruining my trans and who's VB can I get to put this issue behind me?