van Aaken C5 Module For 03-07 Dodge

DPDIESEL

Comp Diesel Sponsor
SmartBox C5

The most Compact & Powerful Auxiliary Engine controller available

The Revolutionary New SmartBox C5 will soon be available for all 5.9L CR Dodge Ram from 2003 – 2007. The C5 module is capable of making modifications to fuel pulse width, pressure and injection timing on all models and also gives adjustment of boost pressure on the later models that have electronically regulated boost (2004.5 up).

The module will have multiple settings that vary from tunes designed for fuel mileage gains to towing improvements to street performance.

The most exciting aspect of the Smartbox C5, is the capability to allow the user to alter any of the tuning files, using a laptop computer, & save as desired. This will give customer the ability to custom tune their module for optimum performance with any other modifications they may have.

• All C5 modules can be upgraded to allow custom programming.
• The vA Commander can be added at any time, to allow for monitoring and safety defuel.
• The tuning software will be available for download from our website, but will not be functional until mated with the appropriate C5 module.

There is going to be a limited number of these units and we have many on order. For a more detailed product description or to pre-order please email us at dpdiesel@gmail.com and we can send it over to you.

Thanks,
Bryan

Just to let everyone know we have set up a space for answering all questions about the van Aaken C5 Here. Don from van Aaken along with us will try and answer any questions posted on the board. It will also be a great place to discuss tuning once the module is available.

Also all members will receive a discount on the purchase of a C5 once they are released.

Just to let everyone know we have set up a space for answering all questions about the van Aaken C5 Here. Don from van Aaken along with us will try and answer any questions posted on the board. It will also be a great place to discuss tuning once the module is available.

Also all members will receive a discount on the purchase of a C5 once they are released.

This sounds like the future module for me...But will this work with my C3.2? Or should I sell it and save for the C5?

I'd just sell the C3.2. With the C5 you are not going to need to stack chips.

Thanks for the quick response. I was going to stack an adjustable fuel box (not sure which one) later on.

I'll save some $$ and gor the C5.

my 03 ram with the c5 surges bad when set on anything higher than 2 at road speeds is this my tuck or a problem with the box???

Back