Van Aaken C5

fordtk12

Banned
Was anyone used one yet or know how these are working out. I was thinking of getting one but wanted to know how they are doing.

supposedly, from what I have read, the 'beta' versions are doing very well, now to get your hands on one, hmmmm

Not sure when it will or if it has been to a select few, but I think I read that it should be soon. I believe Dominator Diesel is/will be one of the first to get it, maybe you can contact them.

Lloyd Mills from Midatlantic Diesel will have them as soon as they are available.

They are out this week......799.99 plus tax and shipping. They have had issue's but I was told that was solved. We will see. One beta tester said he never saw over 3700rpm. Suppose to be the closest's thing to a DFI set up for a Dodge.$.02

i really like the c5 my latest one doesnt adress the tq managemnt or rpms as well as others i have had but i did make over 760hp with one

bones said:
i really like the c5 my latest one doesnt adress the tq managemnt or rpms as well as others i have had but i did make over 760hp with one

did you get the $300 upgrade?

havent had one in my truck but did talk to brian at dominator for a while at the nationals in indy he had one on the 04 they have seems to be the closest to efi live for a dodge that I've seen i want one just dont have the cash