VE+Big charger=This

That guy lives outta Wahoo, i See him here in gretna alot. I also see pull till broke alot around pulls and stuff. I soon am becoming a member of the 1st gen club.:charger:

i think we met but it was brief. i worked for adam out of gretna farming and helped with his pulling truck. i was the guy with the 6.9 ford that pulled. i grew up with adam, and wade, codey, and nate.

I remember you now

It suprised me how well your truck pulled at wahoo

yea i think alot of people were surprised. Unfortunatly i dont think its gonna make the circuit next year.

Im not sure if its worth it and i am getting into something a little more promising.

That guy lives outta Wahoo, i See him here in gretna alot. I also see pull till broke alot around pulls and stuff. I soon am becoming a member of the 1st gen club.:charger:

Yea, I never lived in wahoo, worked at a dealership there once, did live in Weston for a time. I did live in Gretna once. You're buying a first gen? There are an awful lot of people buying them all the sudden. Went with another guy to buy one out of state Thursday night.

Finally got my 1st gen home! Need to get some minor repairs done so it is a little more road worthy.
Different turbo and pump mods are pending....

Yea, i found a couple of trucks that are in decent shape, but havent really comitted to one yet. I have to see if the quad sells or not. I see you in Gretna Often, mostly in that chevy 3/4 ton thats clean as a whistle.

Finally part of the club too.
DSC00114.jpg

Yea, i found a couple of trucks that are in decent shape, but havent really comitted to one yet. I have to see if the quad sells or not. I see you in Gretna Often, mostly in that chevy 3/4 ton thats clean as a whistle.

I ordered that truck and bought it new in 99. Had to put the garage queen on the road this spring/summer. I had to put more miles on it than I wanted to. The first gen is no longer for highway use and was my driver for 4 years.

So, 7.3IDI turbo f350 4x4:poke: and a first gen?

Yea The 6.9 is my buddies truck, but i help him out a ton and i am trying to well my quad to give me some change to buy one.

There are some good deals on diesels in general out there right now if you're quick to catch them. If you plan on sled pulling the first gen I'd recommend the 92-93 over the earlier versions due to the heavier frame rails. Unless you find an 89-90 1 ton 4x4. They had to change them almost every year in the beginning. PM me for further information.