ve injector lines?

not enoughsmoke

floatin in tha gulf
I was going thru ford cummins website and noticed one of their conversion trucks has a industrial lookin motor with a aftercooler and possibly a ve pump.I have looked all over and the only thing i can find is p-pumped marine engines and ones with a cav pump. So i have also emailed around and saw where CDS sell unbent lines.So i emailed them they have all different lengths and in SS. My question is if i cant find these aftercooler style lines and buy unbent ones would it hurt to go a lol bigger or what ? .084? .093?

You'll find that injector #6 is furthest from the IP. Figure out how long a line would need to be to get there with enough slack for proper bends, etc and get six that long. No weird science.

I would go with stock size as far as ID goes. Any larger and you're inviting some strange injection event timing warps that'll just make it lope. No power advantages to be had with a 12mm VE IP.

Folks talk like the SS lines tend to crack, never mind the expense.

DriverSideTeardown.jpg

PassSideTeardown.jpg

Last edited:
I was going thru ford cummins website and noticed one of their conversion trucks has a industrial lookin motor with a aftercooler and possibly a ve pump.I have looked all over and the only thing i can find is p-pumped marine engines and ones with a cav pump. So i have also emailed around and saw where CDS sell unbent lines.So i emailed them they have all different lengths and in SS. My question is if i cant find these aftercooler style lines and buy unbent ones would it hurt to go a lol bigger or what ? .084? .093?

Cummins used the Manifold style aftercooler on VE trucks...you can buy the lines from Cummins;)

I'll see if I can dig up the info on the lines!
Chris

Sure. Just the lines or do you want an intercooler too.
Send me an offer on pm.