Ve pump delivery valve return spring.

083_mac

Bruiser
Would anyone happen to know of a place online that i could order dv return springs? Had 3 go bad out of the blue. Truck started running bad and missing so i parked it thinking my pump was bad. Later messed with the pump and removed the delivery valves and 3 springs had no spring to them. Never heard of this happening but i took 3 out of a another truck and it ran like a champ. But need to get some to put back in the other truck. Please let me know if you have seen or know of a place. Thanks!

I think I may have a truck doing the same thing. Put new injectors in it and still misses on #2&3 as it was before. Cranks very good but just is catching air on those 2 cylinders and runs rough. Is that what yours was doing? Sorry didn't mean to derail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I may have a truck doing the same thing. Put new injectors in it and still misses on #2&3 as it was before. Cranks very good but just is catching air on those 2 cylinders and runs rough. Is that what yours was doing? Sorry didn't mean to derail.

Yea if you let it sit and idle you could hear it miss and it was always at the same time. If you drove it down the road it would run on three cylinder and miss like crazy. Also how i tracked it to the pump was i broke the line loose at the injectors. And whatched the fuel flow the good ones had perfect fuel flow hardly no air. Then once you got to the bad oke which was 2,3 and 6 it wouldnt hardly shoot much fuel out and would have a real foamy air mixture look to it.

yep pretty much this trucks symptoms, 2&3 when cracked don't change and getting a lot air mixture in the fuel.

Replaced two broke springs fixed it like he said!

Replaced two broke springs fixed it like he said!

Good deal! Where did you pick your springs up? Wanting to sell my ve because I swaped to a ppump but wont until i get springs in it.