ve pump/lines and turbos

big_bran

i have a ve pump off a 92 for sale. was running when removed from engine 4 months ago. also have the lines more than willing to seperate.

just been setting there with covers over line connectors.

not looking for a fortune. just recoupe a small part of my conversion. can ship.

even a couple hundred. make me an offer can ship no problems there.

also have an hx40 laying around that i am gonna have to get rid of. It has only been run on a dyno when dyno testing a cummins reman engine. It is a t4 flange but i have a t3 to t4 adapter that goes with it.

have a hx35 that i have not decided wether or not to sell.. still researching the vgt swaps but may be willing to sell it as well.

again not looking for a fortune for anything. just make a couple bucks.

more leaning towards selling it at the moment. i may regret that later. but with the price of a fleece controller well over 600 dollars, and the spring methods being bashed so hard not to mention the modifications i would have to make to my manifold..

Im just not sure that in the middle of my fummins conversion i want to dive into a vgt setup. if i dont sell it in a few weeks and i come up with a better more affordable way to control it i will pm you

Back