VGT Turbo for 6.7L on Ebay - Buy it Now $225

i want the whistle i had with my 03 6.0 is all haha

yes sir.
two of my buds have 07.5 & an 08 6.7 and straightpiped them right away.
with the programming and fake sensors.

Ive seen one too Anthony. They have more of that Cummins growl mixed with the wistle. Its a hell of a lot more wistle than a 5.9.

It wont direct bolt on, they had a hair brain idea of changing the inlet to bigger then t3 but not as big as t4 crap. I do have a manifold though if soemone wants to buy that 6.7 turbo and needs teh matching manifold then it would bolt up.

It wont direct bolt on, they had a hair brain idea of changing the inlet to bigger then t3 but not as big as t4 crap. I do have a manifold though if soemone wants to buy that 6.7 turbo and needs teh matching manifold then it would bolt up.

It would be cool if someone would do it on a 5.9 common rail. Vane control would be a headache though I would imagine . . .

They sound good. I wouldn't say they sound anything like a 6.0 powerchoke though. I would call it a deeper 5.9 idle and low end.... into maybe half the whistle of a 6.0 mid range and screemin' on the high end. With the engine brake on during decel it does sound like a 6.0.

Also I know Brayden at Fleece performance is a mastermind with VGT turbo's. He made a Turbobrake for the duramax's w/ a variable knob to open and close the vains.... its bad A$$. I'm sure he will be able to make something like that for these 6.7 VGT's.