Video of the Johnson, NE pull... 407'

Got a video of the pull Saturday night in my hometown. Took first with a pull of 407'. In the video I'm the blue/gray 2nd gen with the big Cummins "C" on the window. Put about 30' on second place. I got all the trucks on film except one.

Exhaust temps were a blazing 1200 degrees, I need more fuel!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IiKB9peYmwQ

That was a nice pull.... keeping those pesky duramaxes under control .. btw, thanks again for the air

later, TW

No problem, I take it you made it home ok? Are you going to pull at St. Joe, MO this Sunday?

Very nice pull, that sled had some momentum, it was still movin forward after you let off!

Johnson is about an hour south of Omaha.

This was the first time I've seen at a truck pull where they read out the top speed of the sled from each pull. Most others were around 16 to 20 mph, my pull was 24 mph. Somehow it managed to get the power to the ground really well on that track.

GOT-Torque said:
No problem, I take it you made it home ok? Are you going to pull at St. Joe, MO this Sunday?

Yeah we made it ok.. the truck isn't used to pulling anything home from the pull, usually it has a nice easy ride home on the trailer.. It probably would have been cooler if I would have pulled the sled and then pulled two pickups home but oh well lol..

I didn't even know about St. Jo, should be a good one... I'm headed to Ohio until tuesday on vacation, so thats one less duramax for you to beat up on this weekend

later, TW

Back