Videos

06 DIESEL has a bunch of HD videos I believe, I know he has most of the sled pulling, for 2.8, 3.0 and Mods, and the monster truck all from Numidia.

If anyone has video of NADM events 08 or 09, please contact me.

gene@sledpuller.com
Thanks

I have almost all of the sled pulling from Numidia in HD. 2.8, 3.0, mod, clean diesel, and the monster truck. Let me know what you want/need and I will work on the video. They are way to big to send e-mail.

video

I need a DVD BAD!! Doing trade shows promoting our events, and we got nothing any good.

Hey gene contact brandi burton she sent me a dvd of the whole numidia event SS trucks. I only uploaded a couple of the vids on my comp and cant find the dvd but i will keep looking for it.

Is it possible to copy videos from YouTube???

Download YouTube Downloader 2.5.3

After you have it downloaded, copy the URL
untitled-1.jpg

Open the "YouTube Downloader"
1. Click the line "Enter video URL" to put the URL in. (it automatically puts it there you don't have to paste)
2.Click OK

untitled1.jpg

Save the video in the folder of your choice. If you have video editing software that can edit MP4 formatted videos, then you are done.
untitled2.jpg

I use the "Windows Movie Maker" to edit videos and burn DVD's, not the best quality but it gets me by. For that you have to convert the MP4 video into a .WMV file.

1. Select "Convert video (previously downloaded) from file"
2. Click the down arrow and select "Windows Media Video (V.7 WMV)"
3. Click the browse button.

untitled31.jpg

1. Select the file you previously saved.
2. Click "Open"

untitled4.jpg

Click OK
untitled5.jpg

1. Move the quality to "High"
2. Move the volume to max
3. Click OK

untitled6.jpg

Now wait for it to convert.
untitled7.jpg

Click "OK"
It should be saved in .WMV format in the same folder as before and can be open in "Windows Movie Maker".

untitled8.jpg

Back