vp fuel only still going to 6s

bling

so we ended the year with back to back 7.11 passes fuel only.
pretty stoked about it.

We will be running a stage 3 monster pump and top feed setup next year to see how far into the 6s we can get.

my current stage 2 setup will be for sale soon. ill drop a post in sale section soon.

Attachments

• PicsArt_11-07-12.15.55.jpg
    PicsArt_11-07-12.15.55.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
Do you pull with the truck too? If not, are you gonna lower it down? Looks like it sits pretty high still.

Do you pull with the truck too? If not, are you gonna lower it down? Looks like it sits pretty high still.

Yeah we are gonna take leveling kit out an drop rear this winter. Strictly drag racing. We were going for that cencal drag look: lolly:

f8cfa7ad4938558fe3e1493475ed7a4c.jpg

I'm not too far off you in the ole dually lol still an SO fuel only.

11mph is huge in the 1/8.
So I respectfully say you have a long way to go

11 MPH or .11 Seconds??

No small feat either way.

My comment was at dwebb.

I bet assisting suspension stuff and getting that sorted could get that .11 sec though on the 60'

Yea, if you think 1/2 a second in the 1/8th is easy to gain, you're mistaken. 12.0 is definitely getting it for an SOVP, though!

No never said that... 1/2 a second might not seem long but it is going down the track lol. But yes I think so too especially in a heavy dually... What makes me mad is most 11.8-11.9 time slips are a little slower then my 7.6 time in the 1/8th. I'm losing all my top end with my dang 410's.

Back