vp timing case mods for p pump

horsinaround9

I have read before that a vp timing case can me machined for a p pump to bolt up to it. What has to be done exactly ? I searched here and online and couldnt find anything. Any info is appreciated. Thanks guys.

I'm not sure what your question is, but the pump does not bolt up to the timing case.

I understand that. I have heard of people modifying the VP case to accept a p7100 rather than swapping to a 12v p pump timing case. I have a VP case and a few machinist buddy's that will work for beer. If I remeber correctly the p pump pattern can be drilled into the VP gear case.

Don't see why it couldn't really, might have to check on the depth of the gear on both cases though

Not worth the time and possible trouble when you can buy the timing case for $150

No not hard at all. The motor is on a stand so it is even easier. I just like a challenge. Iam one of them guys that sells the project as soon as its done. Thanks for the info everyone. I will post my results.

Me too, instead of using the lawnmower i like to use hedge clippers instead and crawl around on the ground. Yes the mower is easier but i like a challenge.