Vp44

02 dodge4x4 5.9

Not Through Yet
Looking Now To Buy A Vp44 Pump New Perferably Or A Reman Prices An Hellllllp All Please You Guys Are Great Btw

it would be hard to find a new one. I got a new one(built in germany) a couple of years ago and it was that guys last one. but they may still be out there. I bought a reman pump locally last week and it was reman in the usa. kinda surprised me. I thought they were being done in Czechoslovakia. Im sure more and more bosch authorized service centers are getting the tooling to reman the pumps now. but anyway there are a lot of venders out there selling pumps. are you looking for a hot rod pump or just a standard pump?

mark

What are your horsepower goals for the truck? If you're not planning on going more than 475-500 then I have an option for you!

I bought a new pump with the Fed Ex Software from Blue Chip Diesel this spring and have approx 7K miles on it that I would like to trade for a standard pump. The Fed Ex pump cost 1600 and the standard pumps cost 1100.

The advantage on the Fed Ex pump is the way the electronic board is constructed and is known to be more realiable and last longer than the standard pumps - more on www.bluechipdiesel.com

The reason I want to switch to a standard pump is because of my horsepower goals are higher than what the Fed Ex pump will produce - It seems that the pump won't supply more fuel than what is needed to make roughly 500HP (ran 12.74@103mph) with the Fed Ex pump and that's all I could get out of it. Then borrowed a friend's standard pump from industrial injection and ran a 12.4 w/ the same injectors, turbo's ect.

Don't know what your horsepower goal is for your truck but thought that if you would be interested in a slightly used fed ex pump then I would sell mine for a reasonable price! Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Lavon