Wanna work at NX??

NitrousExpress

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Manufacturing firm located in Wichita Falls, TX, is looking for a self-motivated professional with personal interests and knowledge of high performance automobiles, motorcycles and ATV's to fill an immediate opening for Marketing Manager.

Applicant qualities should include:
• Reliable with a good attendance record;
• Ability to organize tasks and complete them on time;
• Manage several projects at one time;
• Detail driven, self-initiated, with good work ethic, and requiring minimal supervision;
• Possess ability to write automotive related marketing text with no grammatical or spelling errors;
• Applicants must be comfortable in a Windows environment;
• Recent working knowledge of graphic design;
• Personable and able to communicate with media in a professional way;
• Basic knowledge and understanding of social media marketing.

DUTIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
• On-going maintenance of company's image library;
• Attend yearly tradeshows and marketing seminars;
• Manage day to day production of web banners, ad construction, graphic design, web sites, and mobile and social media market;
• Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs, support sales and revenue objectives of the company;
• Establish strategic marketing plans to achieve company objectives for products and service;
• Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities;
• Develop and manage marketing operation budget.

Contact Name: Fred Smith at fred@nitrousexpress.com or 940-767-7694

Move to southern Indiana....Or louisville KY. Its a car town, you guys will do great here!

This is right up my alley. Sounds like a fun job. Wish I weren't moving in two days or I would apply :doh:

For the right amount of money...I can be a crash test dummy

Wanna work at NX??

Sure, North East Div Marketing Manager? I don't think my family would move that far. Fifteen years as the boss has me looking for change.