Want to buy lots of parts.

Cracked

Hey, That got your attention Hi, I really didn't want to post here but, my Father is out $607 US and he wants it back! What is the matter will responding to a customer when something is not quite right. A quick email is all it takes to keep people happy!!!! You know who I am so lets get it finished with! A simple Refund will make it all better.

Does anyone know where else DPD spends time at (other Forums?) I would like to talk some more to Bryan but he will not reply to me here or through emails. Is he having home problems or is he sick? I can understand if there is somthing like that, But I do need to know. Any Help would be great! Thanks.

Tell the story so we know what happened and if we need to stay away from doing buisness with this company??

Cracked,

I just saw this today and got your Dad a refund.

I don't really spend much time on the computer so I am sorry I didn't see it before.

Thanks go out to Dusty's Diesel and TMONEYDIESEL:thankyou2: the quick response from DPDIESEL was because of your interest in our situation.

DPDIESEL, I am sure, is a fine sponsor and has great products, but..... for some reason, this time , did not respond to our inquiries (alot of emails and phone calls) , and when they finally did, with a plan to finish the transation, still nothing happened.

DPDIESEL has been around for a while and I am sure this will not happen again.