Want to join BD Power Race Team

NHRDA

1486899_619851271408699_927109397_n.jpg

BD RACE TEAM SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM

Our intent is to assist the devoted diesel racer with leading edge BD technology, reducing their cost of involvement and improving their performance with our designs. We will guide and advise of solutions and work with the racers in a team effort.

Sponsorship Rules

All Sponsored Trucks Must:

1. Be used for competition in a minimum of 5-10 major events per year – this includes race track, Dyno and pulling events.
2. Have a minimum of 3 highly visible 12” BD stickers or have wrap design with BD.
3. Use and actively promote BD products and technology.
4. Supply BD results/data from events they attend.
5. Supply BD with high quality photos and/or video from all attended events and build up.
6. Racer must tune to turbocharger’s air supply with intent to reduce unnecessary emissions and high EGT.
7. Trucks should be devoted racing machines.
8. California trucks must comply with CARB: BD will be honoring California Air Resource Board request to not send “Race” parts into California unless the race truck is trailered to events and not driven on the street.
BD has full rights to use all pictures and data supplied by sponsored individuals.

Requirements

1.Target Power level ranging between 600hp and 1200hp.
2.Engine Fueling, timing, RPM, EGT, Boost, turbo drive pressures must be discussed.
3.Alterations beyond or below target power level must be reported.
4.Does participate in hands on mechanical changes.
5.Written communication is required throughout the season.
Sponsorship Benefits

1.Consulting and research and Special Race Team pricing on all BD products for your race or pulling truck for one year.
2.You will be treated as an employee and have access to our fuel injection, turbocharger, transmission and if local our chassis Dyno testing facilities.
3.Depending on the activity level on and off the race track BD will decide if there is mutual benefit to continue the program into the following year.
4.Your racing profile will be listed publicly on the BD Race Team web page.

Complete info at
http://dieselperformance.com/bd-raceteam/

or call 1-800-887-5030

As much as i want to..
I just need a new secondary and that sounds like a lot of work!

I do have to give the guys at BD a round of applause for helping me out with a manifold at world finals!

This is a great idea if you ask me. This is exactly what was brought up on the banks call out thread. Sounds like BD is spreading it around rather than put it all in one basket. BD was the first company to give me a sponsorship back in the day & they were great folks to deal with. Nows the time boys...Lets start doing & not just talking about it.