Want to trade exergy 100% for 250-350%

DPwithat

Want to trade my late 5.9 exergy 100% overs plus cash for late 250%-350% . My injectors have 15k miles on them, I used to use the truck to daily but now plans are for a 6.4 block since I bought a new daily. I can send them to exergy to get tested to make sure they are still in spec for the right buyer/trade. Or if someone has some for sale message me aswell please.

Last edited:
I have a set of early 280% overs that would work with late style pistons and I'd consider trading them. They run great in my 06 but I think I may need to go a little smaller with my setup. If interested pm me, I'm out of town till Saturday with very little cell service.

Last edited:
I have a set of early 280% overs that would work with late style pistons and I'd consider trading them. They run great in my 06 but I think I may need to go a little smaller with my setup. If interested pm me, I'm out of town till Saturday with very little cell service.

Trying to stay with exergy if possible, Ill let you know if I change my mind thanks man.

Trying to stay with exergy if possible, Ill let you know if I change my mind thanks man.

Just letting you know, these aren't low quality "junk" injectors. I bought them off a trusted member on here and he said they fueled harder than any exergy he ran previously. The solenoids are also modified by II.