Want To Upgrade

Dmax

I have a 06 LBZ With the following
4" turbo back exhaust
Egr blocker plate w/ finger stick
AFE Stage II Intake
PPE Boost Controller
Bully Dog PMT

I want to ditch the PMT and get a EFI live system.
Will this be a good move as far as power.
And who do you use to program the truck??
And will it run better than the PMT???

i would say it would be a good move if your looking to increase power and wanting to be more creative with tuning rather than just a canned tune

give duramaxtuner.com a call he can get you squared away if you want some question answered before you buy it.

How much power would I squeeze out with a stock trans?

And what would be a good trans upgrade down the road?

How much power would I squeeze out with a stock trans?

And what would be a good trans upgrade down the road?

I would say around 350 -400 is all u wanna pull. Im sure them numbers are a little high. do a suncoast stage 4 and you will be set.

As far as your other question yes efi live would be much better. And i do all my own tuning

Hands Down EFI live is the Ultimate Tuning for the Duramax,

You'll be saying " Bully what? " after you get a Good EFI live tune.

Definitley do a TRANSGO JR kit right now till you can get a built trans ( if you want BIG power).

The JR kit will help your 6 speed hold more power and shift better too. Plus its one step done towards a built tranny.

how hard is it to install the transgo kit?

And firms the shifts??

how hard is it to install the transgo kit?

And firms the shifts??

You are already pushing the limits of your tranny with the bullydog, a transgo will do very little to help. I seriously reccomend a call to MIKE L., fleece, merchant, crank it up, suncoast, ats, gohrend bros before you add more power.

this guy is def. someone you should not listen to he is in bed "Duramaxtuner"

DET DA DE, dont listen to anyone who is part of team salad, they are brainwashed.

Paint94979 you should put your money where your mouth is and drag race codyn for pinks:bang

DET DA DE, dont listen to anyone who is part of team salad, they are brainwashed.

Paint94979 you should put your money where your mouth is and drag race codyn for pinks:bang

hey chief... i have a stock engine with a little 68mm turbo a fare race i'd say?:clap:

Team salad rules dude. dmaxtuner.com dont build that good of tunes i got my ass handed to me by a minivan with a grandma driving the danm thing

As far as your other question yes efi live would be much better. And i do all my own tuning

Team salad rules dude. dmaxtuner.com dont build that good of tunes i got my ass handed to me by a minivan with a grandma driving the danm thing

well it seems since you said you do all your own tuning. you need to tune it a little better if grandma beat you in the mini van:hehe:.

I thought the repo man came and took your truck, kirt? Any of the EFI live tuners will put you over 500 rwhp