Wanted: Dana 50 TTB Parts

bubba2400

Looking for hubs and spindles from a Ford F-250 from 1980-1997. It is a Dana 50 TTB axle specifically. Will buy a whole truck or complete axle if need be. Let me know what you have. Thanks

Do you have the whole axle or just one hub? Got a phone number or email I can contact you at? Thanks

I've got everything out of a 96 F250 that I put a 60 in. Would prefer to sell the whole thing. Not too interested in taking it apart (not enough hours in the day as it is.)

whole axle. it came out of a 2000 though dont know if that matters. only thing missing is the lock in hubs. It also has brand new wheel bearings both sides. Thats like 500$ just saying. But the axle will need like 100$ worth of new bearing call if interested 724 992 1198

TTB = Twin Traction Beam...so no. My question is why would you want one?

No, it's the old Twin Traction Beam axle. I know, why does someone want that right!! They actually work pretty good in some of the smaller gas pulling classes. Hold up pretty good too.

i seen a bone stock 460 blow apart one of them front axles pulling. Why not stronger soild axle

Right now I really only need the spindles and hubs but will take what I can get. This is for a truck I am working on right now. It's kind of a basket case!!

i have 4 spindles and 3 hubs. might be able to get a set in a usps flat rate box.. make me an offer..